WHAT TO EXPECT AT YOUR APPOINTMENT
BOOK AN APPOINTMENT
Use our online booking system to easily choose and book an appointment that suits you.
Alternatively, you can email or call us to book an appointment directly.
+44(0) 7468 694728
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Sports Therapy is an aspect of healthcare that is specifically concerned with the prevention and rehabilitation of injury, the restoring of functional movement, and the maintenance of optimal levels of occupational- and sports-specific fitness, regardless of age and ability.
A Sports Therapist is a healthcare professional who has the knowledge, skills and ability to:
• Utilise sports and exercise principles to optimise performance, preparation and injury prevention programmes
• Provide the immediate care of injuries in a recreational, training & competitive environment
• Assess, treat and, where appropriate, refer on for specialist advice and intervention
• Provide appropriate sport and remedial massage in a sport & exercise context
• Plan and implement appropriate rehabilitation programmes
At the beginning of your first appointment, you will be asked to complete a consultation form, this will highlight if GP referral is needed prior to treatment.
After your assessment we’ll work with you to create a treatment plan that’s tailored to your goals. We’ll create a treatment pathway to help you get there, and give you clarity on how long it will take.
During Manual Therapy treatments you will be asked to undress the area in need of treatment, therefore please bring along or wear clothing that will allow the therapist to commence with any treatment that you may require. It may be appropriate for you to bring shorts, and ladies also please wear a back fastening bra and a strappy top/tank top. Towels are used to keep your modesty at all times.
We can take cash and credit card payments, and if preferred we can also take payment via PayPal.